What We Do
Interfaith Outreach Home (IOH) empowers families and keeps them together as they achieve sustained self-sufficiency and stability. The comprehensive IOH program includes a secure living environment, mandatory savings, life skills classes, counseling and personalized, professional case management.
Objectives of the IOH Program:
- To provide safe, affordable, interim housing for working families committed to building a stable foundation and future;
- To assist families in identifying achievable and impactful goals including debt repair, increased earnings, savings accumulation and skill development;
- To encourage families to develop specific plans to achieve their objectives;
- To guide families in finding suitable, permanent housing upon graduation from the IOH program;
- To provide follow-up services designed to assist with the transition into independent living within the larger community.
Please click here to read about the miracles that happen at IOH.