$2200 - rent for the entire facility
How You Can Help
IOH provides displaced families with a safe, affordable apartment and critical support services while they work toward an independent future. The goal is that our graduate families will never be homeless again. IOH cannot continue this important work without the compassion and generosity of our donors.
IOH is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for your kindness and support!
Examples of costs incurred by IOH each month:
$150 - grounds and facility maintenance
$875 - comprehensive costs for one family in one apartment
$100 - insurance for one apartment
$500 - water bill for entire facility
$75 - electric bill for one apartment
Other Ways to Donate:
- Matching Gifts Through Your Employer: Employer match programs can double or even triple your gift to IOH.
- Planned Giving Through Your Estate: Enjoy capital gains tax savings and other benefits while supporting IOH. Call 770-457-3727 for more info.
- Give Stock: Reap significant tax benefits by donating appreciated stock to IOH. Please call (770) 457-3727 X304 for more information.
- Mail Your Donation: Send checks to IOH, PO Box 48075, Doraville, GA 30362. We will send you a receipt for tax purposes.
- Host a Fundraising Event: Bake sales, charity runs, sports tournaments are all welcome opportunities to support IOH.
- Provide dinner for a Life Skills class. Please call (770) 457-3727 X304 for more information.
Benefit IOH by shopping on Amazon Smile.