Facility Wish List
By helping to maintain the IOH facility, you ensure families are safely housed while working toward a brighter future.
More than anything, IOH needs financial donations to maintain the apartment building. Donations can be made directly toward facility maintenance here (just make a note on donation page).
- Financial Donations
- 60 Watt LED Lightbulbs
- 90 Watt Floodlights|
- Gift Cards to Lowe's, Home Depot, Sherwin Williams (for paint, plumbing & electrical and maintenance supplies)
- Donated Hand Tools/Equipment (Reciprocating saw, battery drill/combo, sander)
- Pro Bono/Discounted Professional Maintenance Service (Electrical, Plumbing, Flooring, Exterior Painting, HVAC)
- Volunteer Semi-Skilled Services, Age 16+ (Interior Painting and Light Maintenance)
- Volunteer Non-Skilled Services Age 16+ (Landscaping, Leaf Clean-Up, Interior Cleaning)