$2200 - rent for the entire facility
How You Can Help
IOH is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that offers working families safe, affordable housing and support resources while they work toward a more promising future. Your donation can change lives ~ for generations. All donations are tax-deductible.
Examples of costs incurred by IOH each month:
$150 - grounds and facility maintenance
$875 - comprehensive costs for one family in one apartment
$100 - insurance for one apartment
$500 - water bill for entire facility
$75 - electric bill for one apartment
Other Ways to Donate:
- Matching Gifts Through Your Employer: Does your employer match charitable donations? Employer match programs can double or even triple your gift to IOH.
- Planned Giving Through Your Estate: A mutually beneficial way to give. Enjoy capital gains tax savings and other benefits while supporting IOH.
- Give Stock: Reap significant tax benefits by donating appreciated stock to IOH.
- Mail Your Donation: Please send checks to IOH, PO Box 48075, Doraville, GA 30362. We will send you a receipt for tax purposes.
There are many ways to make a difference for the families that IOH serves. All are welcomed and appreciated.
- Host a Fundraising Event: Bake sales, charity runs, sporting tournaments – all are wonderful opportunities to raise funds so IOH can continue to serve families.
- Donate professional services: IOH needs your skills. Contact us to see how we can partner to further the mission of IOH.
- Make a meal: Schedule a date to bring dinner to the IOH families on life-skills night.
- Educate: Benefit the families of IOH with your expertise. Deliver a life-skills class, help with resumes, or share your experience in parenting.
- Maintenance Wish List: Click here to help maintain our facility, the bedrock of our program.