How You Can Help
IOH is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that offers working families a safe, private apartment and support resources while they work toward a more promising future. Most importantly, families are able live together while making long term changes. Your donation can change lives ~ for generations.
$75 pays the monthly electric bill for one apartment
$100 pays the monthly insurance and waste bill for one apartment
$220 pays the monthly rent for one apartment
$500 pays the monthly water bill for entire facility.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Other Ways to Donate:
- Matching Gifts Through Your Employer: Does your employer match charitable donations? Employer match programs can double or even triple your gift to IOH.
- Planned Giving Through Your Estate: A mutually beneficial way to give. Enjoy capital gains tax savings and other benefits while supporting IOH.
- Give Stock: Reap significant tax benefits by donating appreciated stock to IOH.
- Mail Your Donation: Please send checks to IOH, PO Box 48075, Doraville, GA 30362. We will send you a receipt for tax purposes.
There are many ways to make a difference for the families that IOH serves. All are welcomed and appreciated.
- Host a Fundraising Event: Bake sales, charity runs, sporting tournaments – all are wonderful opportunities to raise funds so IOH can continue to serve families.
- Donate professional services: IOH needs your skills. Contact us to see how we can partner to further the mission of IOH.
- Make a meal: Schedule a date to bring dinner to the IOH families on life-skills night.
- Educate: Benefit the families of IOH with your expertise. Deliver a life-skills class, help with resumes, or share your experience in parenting.
- Maintenance Wish List: Click here to help maintain our facility, the bedrock of our program.