$100 FOR 100 DAYS
IOH offers families
Hope, Haven, Healing & Health!
Please consider contributing $100 or more to support
IOH in its holistic approach to family strengthening.
IOH strengthens families financially, emotionally and physically. Personal health and wellness is a crucial component to living better. This summer, members of the IOH Community will commit to an intense 100-Day Fitness Program to improve exercise and diet.
IOH Summer of Fitness 2017:
- Kick-Off Event at IOH (June 7)
- Fitness coaching by volunteer personal trainer, Ray Porter:
- Identify long-term personal fitness goals
- Track & record fitness data
- Develop personalized work out plan
- Commit to daily individual workouts & weekly group workouts
- Guidance and consultation from volunteer nutrition expert, Jenn Reitano
- Healthy family recipes
- Eating well on a budget and in a hurry
- Nutrition education
- Finale Event: "IOH Fitness Day" (Sept 9)
At IOH, families are strengthened in every way ~ including personal health and wellness.
Support IOH by donating $100 or more during the "IOH Summer of Fitness 2017"!
IOH is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Every donation goes toward safely housing and serving 10 homeless families at the IOH facility.
All donations are tax-deductible.